Exchange Spirit


If you want more : Try my FeedBurner Feed ->

Thursday, March 31, 2005

GMail with 2Gb and WYSIWYG Editor

As I had predicted a week ago (to my closest partners) my Gmail account is growing at this moment.

In fact, Google announced today that it has plans to go to 2Gb, and for the anniversary of Gmail Beta Service, it seems that the gift from google is not a release (like a lot of a google addicts think) but an increase in the storage space in response to Yahoo's recent announce to move to 1Gb.

And now, you can also send mail with rich text formatting options.

Thank You Google and Happy birthday GMail !

PS : My account has grown up from 10Mb when I started writing this article to 1058mb... ;)
PS2 : For those who don't have an account, i can invite you (more than 100 invites left). Just mail me or leave me a comment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home