Exchange Spirit


If you want more : Try my FeedBurner Feed ->

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Google - My Search History

Today Google unveils a new tools from its Google Labs : My Search History.

This new service stores your searches online with different statistics and allows you to encounter all the results you've found relevant for your search. You won't forget any page you see.

For using this service, you need a google account (Gmail, Froogle, Google Groups...) and that's all. The next time you enter google.com, you will find at the top the "My Search History" link.

Apparently the service will also adapt itself to provide you the links in the manner you think they are relevant. It's some kind of search personnalization.

I'm really waiting for a big integration of all the google services in the GBrowser...

Stay connected.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home